Angela Bassett Stans Stand Up!


I received a comment from "Simoniquea -pissed off BassettHound" today that disputed the comment I made in yesterday's post about Angela Bassett. I agree wholeheartedly that Angela has more talent in her little finger than most of Hollywood. And believe it or not, I am not a huge fan of Halle Berry's acting...."Monster's Ball" would have been infinitely much, much, much, more interesting if Angela was playing the lead role instead of Halle. But even though she was happy at the Academy Awards for Halle, and posed for pictures, I do believe she probably thought she was robbed in the aftermath. I do stand by the things I said about her referring to Halle, though she never said her name directly; it was reported several times over.

Believe me, Simoniquea, if I could put Angela Bassett in every role that Halle ever played (even Catwoman) I would! Maybe that is the thing.....take more risks! I actually loved her in "A Vampire in Brooklyn".

Here is the link for all things Angela Bassett....enjoy! http://angiebnews.blogspot.com/