Hello There....

I know my posting is beyond tired lately, but I'm getting there. It isn't really my new job that is responsible for the spotty posting (thankfully I'm working with a bunch of hilarious dudes), but strictly based on the fact that Madame Invisible is feeling a tad lazy these days. Blame it on the wonderful weather and the fact that I am close to the beach.

There are a lot of upcoming projects that I want to talk about tho, unfortunately I can't get to them until tonight. Moving kinda slow this morning--went to see "The Happening" last night, which, as you've probably heard by now, is not happening at all (seriously, it blows hard). Until tonight, here is a clip of Morgan Freeman with a gold toof and nappy perm, playing a pimp in "Street Smart", a film I have talked about a couple times on this blog. I love this film, and I love him in it. Christopher Reeve is dead weight, and Anna Marie Horsford plays his bottom bitch (as they say). Check it; this ain't no Hollywood pimpin'.

Thanks to reader Earlene who sent me this link.