OK, Stop Playin'....


I might not be blogging much over the next couple days....I'm very under the weather, and since I rarely get sick, it's really bringing me down. They are also working on the Bay Bridge, which is right outside my bedroom window, all night until 4am. I can't even sleep! What the f--k happened to noise ordinance?

I don't take medicine usually, but when I went out to buy some freakin' ten dollar Theraflu (which didn't even work, btw) I saw Reese "Bland-Ass" Witherspoon and Vince "Louis Vuitton Undereye Bags" Vaughn filming some heinous ass movie near my house.

This put me in a grouchier mood, to see this vanilla wafer, Reese-who is now the highest paid actress in Hollywood, not even having half as much flavor as the sisters I know on the regular. S--t, not even the YT girls I know. Why is it that once our folks go Hollywood, they try to emulate this all-american look so? Stop it ya'll, RIGHT NOW, cause if you don't, this is your fate:


or this:


guy in back: 'jesus be a filled-in hairline!'


or this:



or heaven forbid, this:



gawtdayum, as amboogie would say.


Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I wouldn't get a nip tuck here and there...I am, after all, from California, and it is all but expected here, but it's called RESEARCH, people! Take the hour or so it must take to find out who Halle Berry or J-Lo's plastic surgeon is, instead of hauling your ass to Doctor 10035, I'm just sayin.

Of course, sometimes the look just comes naturally from the infamous Karma coming back to kick you in the back of your neck:


It pays to be nice, folkses.