WTF??!!


This one is too intense even for my WTF Volumes....it stands head and shoulders above the rest. Here is an update on my story the other day on the Nixon/Jeffrey Wright bar fight. From D-Listed:

As you know, Josh and Jeffrey were arrested in Shreveport this past weekend for their involvement in some bar brawl. A part of their arrest was caught on cell phone video and it shows some gross shit.

The video reportedly shows Jeffrey getting tasered and pepper sprayed several times by the cops as he lay on his stomach in the street. TMZ reports that several officers cursed Jeffrey out and used the the "N" word towards him. Josh was trying to control the situation, but ended up getting pepper sprayed in the eyes. The video hasn't been released yet, but you know it's coming.

This is why the cops always scare the fuck out of me. I talk a big talk, but when the cops come around, I become a 4-year-old girly with a speech impediment.

And how the hell are those cops going to taser, pepper spray and curse at Jeffrey?! Obviously they never saw Basquiat.

Expect a groveling, fake ass apology from these dumbass cops in 3...2.....


From IW: I am speechless.