What tha?

These two ummm "films" have me perplexed with my lips extremely pursed. All I can say is: 'Who?' 'What?' and most definitely 'Why?' Also 'Huh?' and "The F**k?"

To wit, first up is Tichina Arnold (Pam in "Martin", aka 'BDB') in a dramatic role that seems to be a race reversal of "Black Snake Moan-The Sketch Drafts". That's the most I can say.




The second one is beyond description. When I saw it on the blog "Long Live The Message" I must have stared at the computer screen for a full minute after it was over.



The "star" of this "movie" is Ryan Leslie, the supposed manager of "singer" Cassie, who is also maybe probably Diddy's fiance. Since Ryan has the head- throbbing vanity to make this butter-fried mess, I am quite sure he is vain enough to Google himself on the daily. So Ryan, listen up-you are made to act like Cassie is meant to sing. Nuff said.