Terrence Watch! No. 19


This almost brought me out of my blogger beauty sleep. Almost. By now we are all used to Terrence doing/saying something completely ridiculous/perplexing/weird/hellastupid.

All I can say is, what personal karma did you garner in hell that not only would Terrence Howard be your husband in this life, but he is a stalker too? Just damn. To wit:

“I wrote that song as a stalker. It was raining, and I was sitting there in front of the house, watching her come home from a date after we were divorced. I was imagining what she did on this date, and watching her giving him a kiss. I went home and wrote this song.”

- - Slickback Ivanhoe speaks about spying on his ex-wife Lori McCommas in a ‘New York Times’ interview about his forthcoming album, Shine Through It


From IW: Even creepy Diana and creepy Evan "LaMichael" Ross looked creeped out by him...spot the expressions...is Diana crying?


pic spotted on fresh's blog