Some Questions...

I saw a bunch of films while I was on my hiatus a couple weeks ago. One of them was "Belly 2" (yikes!). This P.O.S. doesn't warrant a review, but all I want to know are 4 things: 1) how you gonna name something like it was a sequel, when it has absolutely ZERO to do with the first one? 2) who the f*ck keeps putting The Game in movies? Stop it! Right now! 3) isn't Shari Headley like 45? Why was she playing the young ingenue role opposite The Game? Is she still married to Play from Kid 'N Play? (two in one question)


4) what is that mess on The Game's face gonna look like when that fool is 60? Soooo many questions. Sheesh.



Tyler Perry continues his opening at #2 reign. Think he'll ever make it to number 1?


Why do people keep saying SNL's Kristen Wiig is funny? Whatever they're seeing, it is completely and totally missing me. Completely.


Why am I not excited to see "The Secret Life of Bees" despite all the Black power involved? If I get even a whiff of 'The Magical Negro Syndrome" all I hear and see is the white snow and white noise you see and hear when there is no TV reception.


Since I know maybe 2 of you will see it, did you know Jada Pinkett plays a Black lesbian in "The Women"? hmmmm......


Is anybody checking for the Kerry Washington/Samuel Jackson vehicle "Lakeview Terrace"? If any movie is begging to be bought from the blanket of the corner bootleg man it's that one.


Did you know that The Cheadle's "Traitor" was co-written by Steve Martin? Me neither.


On hiatus I also saw a bunch of movies I was on the late train on. When did Jeff Bridges, Gary Oldman, Eric Roberts, and William Hurt (i.e. Ironman, The Hulk, The Dark Knight) turn into such grizzled old men, and had the hot only a few years ago? Thank God Black don't crack, haha!




and oh yeah--madame invisible says start following her blog on blogger!