A Short Hiatus

I will be taking a short break from blogging over the next week or two. I'm getting married, and will be happily busy away from the computer. There are one or two posts scheduled to go up automatically next week, but otherwise this blog will be pretty much inactive, and I won't be around much to answer comments or any other communication.

I'll be back eventually, though, so watch this space. At the very least, in early October you can look forward to the next installment of my Conversations series with Jason Bellamy, which this time around is scheduled to coincide with the "Pixar Week" event going on at The House Next Door from October 4 through October 10. Our conversation, which touches on recent Pixar features The Incredibles, Ratatouille and especially WALL-E, will be posted sometime during that time frame.