Thanks, Guys! (I Mean Rockin' Girls)


It's really nice when people dig your blog....it shows that your thoughts and efforts actually mean something. So it was a nice surprise to get not one, but two separate Rockin' Girl Blogger awards on the same day, one from Lisa C at Lisa C Writes, and one from Shelia at Black Tennis Pro's.

This award was originally created by Roberta, over at Blogging Made Devilishly Simple! In turn, you are supposed to give love to other blogger girls you think rock. Mine are:

justjudith from Viva-Voce (who gave me one too after I posted this)


cgwhc (for short) from Colored Girls Who Have Considered

wanda from The Life Of Wanda (who gave me one too, post-post)


and last, but not least, my African sister tayo at All Tayo.


You guys will always rock. Bigup!
Update: I almost forgot my rockin' girl hottnikz at Off The Radar