Well Excuuuse Me...


Got this in my email; I suspect she may be Nigerian, haha:

At first, I loved your blog and I don't like most blogs. No wonder you have to be invisible--you really tell the truth about what you know, but it doesn't matter because you did not consider Chiwetel Ejiofor. I am not a film buff and just as I was thinking that you are all that, you lost all credibility with me because you did not mention a word about Chiwetel Ejiofor. Are you insane? How can you mention Nigeria, black people, or even a black man without saying his name? How can you do anything at all in life without thinking about Chiwetel Ejiofor? You are fast asleep. You should dedicate your entire blog to Chiwetel Ejiofor. You should have everything that has ever been posted on the web about Chiwetel Ejiofor on your blog. Who cares about stupid Terrance Howard when God gave us Chiwetel Ejiofor. I would lose 30 pounds and stop smoking and volunteer for a worthy cause every Saturday for the rest of my life for one date with Chiwetel Ejiofor. You thought you knew something and had something to say. Well, you haven't said a word unless you are talking about Chiwetel Ejiofor. Wake up!

If you can't bear to look at what's his name, The Last King of Scotland, look at the attached. Girl, please! And, I haven't even seen "Talk to Me Yet" or "Dirty Pretty Things" yet. I wish I could fly to England and see him on stage right now in whatever play he is in currently. When I saw him in "4 Brothers" that is all I needed to see. How could I like him in "Kinky Boots" I have no idea, but I loved him in that too. I am so close to saying he should have had the lead instead of Denzel in "Inside Man"--I don't know what stops me! Chiwetel in "Serenity" was just gratuitous Chiwetel, but that is okay, because he always looks good in a fight scene too. Well, now I need a nap. Good night.


From I.W.: Well, I guess she told me. The funny thing is, I was gonna write a post on him this week, but now I don't have to...let me wrap it up by saying, dear reader, that you'll be happy to know that he is being considered for the lead in the Black superhero movie "Panther".