Wiil Smith Saves The World (Again)


After I Robot, Independence Day, Men In Black, I Am Legend, and now this film "Hancock" I was starting to think Will Smith might be starting to think of himself as some type savior of the world god. But the new film actually has an interesting twist to the superhero genre. From IMDB:

A hard-living superhero (Smith) who has fallen out of favor with the public enters into a questionable relationship with the wife (Charlize Theron) of the public relations professional (Jason Bateman) who's trying to repair his image.

A black superhero involved in an interracial relationship? Interesting. I don't know if this is a comedy or a drama (sounds like a comedy, though), but at least it sounds like a change of pace from the usual superhero stuff that gives me brain-freeze.