Not My List....

People magazine put out their annual list of "Sexiest Men Alive" and once again it's a big yawn. And once again Black Hollywood is practically invisible...I mean, is it really a risk putting Will Smith on the list every year?

Out of the top 15, maybe I can see Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt (kinda the same ol' same ol' tho). Ben Affleck is even OK as he looks like an old fashioned movie star from the 40's or 50's to me....but there are 50 Black Hollywood stars I would name before them, and they definitely aren't Will Smith and Shemar Moore (who was also named, wtf?)

I am convinced that these lists, just like the casting of much of mainstream Hollywood, are done by 130 lb queenie Ivy League graduates in tight jeans and girlie Fall Out Boy haircuts. In other words, completely out of touch. I don't get why they fail to see why magazine readership is down, TV viewership is down, and movie box office is down. You know why? Generic, uninspired ideas with zero diversity is NOT WORKING.

Btw: this is who was named sexiest man alive:
Update: I forgot to mention that Justin Timberfake is on this list....an automatic red flag that this list is one that I should take with a grain of salt.