Really?

Pleeeeeasse, just like the story about Sanaa Lathan and that random football dude, don't let this be true.... I was just giving this girl props the other day:

A highly placed source close to actress Lauren London exclusively tells Bossip Lil Wayne recently slapped a “huge rock” on her finger and the two are engaged. The source tells Bossip “they have been on and off for years and have had an open relationship. Lauren is very hood and likes thugs”.

Lauren London has been linked to Baron Davis, T.I., and Pharrell before deciding to get serious with Weezy.


From IW: A) Weezy is extremely weird and B) he consistently dates Trina and Supahead (as well as boodie-calls Solange, Beyonce's Y-list sister). This situation would be a sad waste.

Update: Damn how could I possibly forget this one? Thembi also reminded me that his sexuality has been questioned a lot more than a few times.....c'mon, Lauren--I really thought you had it together--I'm hoping that this travesty is just a stupid rumor.

And here is a little taste on how most people feel about Lil Wayne aka Gollum: