The best books about Warner Brothers animation?

This is a call to all my readers to give me your recommendations for books that cover Warner Brothers animation from the 30s to the 60s. Ideally, I'm looking for one big, comprehensive book with a historical and biographical focus, one that will cover the foundation of the studio, the development of its characters and animation styles over time, and profiles of individual creators (directors, animators, writers, music, etc.). Some analytical and critical perspective on individual cartoons would be a nice bonus. I'm itching to read something that will put the studio's output into context and provide the stories that went on behind the 'toons. I'm not sure if any such book actually exists, so if not I'd also obviously love any more specific tomes, like ones profiling the most famous directors to come out of Termite Terrace.

Below are some of the books I'm considering already, so any comments on the quality (or lack thereof) of these choices is also welcome.

Most likely candidates:



Chuck Jones:


Tex Avery:


General Animation history: