Stop The Madness--Part 2

Okay, can somebody bring me some A) News I wanna see about Black Cinema B) Something that doesn't make me want to chuck this blog in a dumpster? Jeesh, a woman can only take so much!

From Filmwad:

Rapper-actor Ice Cube is reportedly in talks to join the cast of the John Singleton-directed adaptation of The A-Team. Though this is not yet a done deal, there are few other bankable actors out there would could semi-convincingly replace Mr. T as Sergeant B.A. Baracus.

Here's what he told Blackfilm on the character:

I wouldn't try to duplicate what Mr. T did, but I will have the same impact on you when you were little watching the TV show. I'm going to bring my own flavor to it and I am going to do the mohawk.

When asked if the role is "definite" for him:

I don't know. They want me to do it if all the business works out right. I was a fan as a kid and that would be, not a dream come true, but it's definitely a good thing to do and I would put it on my resume for sure.





In the famous words of Keenan Thompson:

WHY???!!!!


last picture ganked from A Black Man's View