No Rushie Rushie For Me


I'm gonna try to post today....the girlfriend that I'm staying with in L.A. has dial-up (?!) and the weak wireless signal that I can pick up now and again seems to be transmitted from Mars. You would think I was in Wyoming instead of the City Of Angels....

Anyhoo, we were debating on whether or not to see a matinee of "Rush Hour 3", and I seriously could not force myself to go. I just felt like it would be a waste of two hours of my life (sorry Chris). For my favorite movie reviewer's critique, brother Wesley Morris, click here.

I opted instead to rewatch Stanley Kubrick's "Full Metal Jacket" on DVD, and since this is a black film site, I won't really elaborate, but Kubrick's visuals are always seriously genius. I can't really think of anybody who can f--k with him--every frame is like a beautiful photograph in his movies. And oh yeah, I will never be able to hear the line "me so horny--me love you long time" or "me suckee suckee" without lmbao again.

If anyone sees "Rush Hour 3" this weekend, please let me know what you thought.