Why This Didn't Make The Top Ten, I'll Never Know

Ms. Hott Sauce wanted to know why "Pootie Tang" didn't make the top 10 of favorite films. I must say I'm at a loss....

When this movie came out on a Friday, my then boyfriend and I went the next day, Saturday. We only went cause I was in a small town in New Jersey for a family reunion, and they had exactly one multiplex for 50 miles.

Anyway, it was supposed to start at 3:30, and it was 3:45 and we 2 were the only ones there. We had to yell to the projectionist (can you imagine?) to start the movie. He responded by saying he was "waiting for more people to come" Honey, if you are in a town the size of a postage stamp, the only movie theatre within 50 miles, and it's 15 minutes past the start time and STILL no one else is there? The writing is on the wall. The perfect example of why Chris Rock shouldn't make even one more movie.

This is a clip of the 60 seconds that Pootie Tang was funny, and even that was in the first 5 minutes. Pootie Tang puts foot to ass with a greased up ponytail and a belt.