OK, Which One Is It, Sex or No Sex?


I think I've been posting a bit much about Terrance Howard lately because I am fascinated with his seeming complete and utter inability to shut the f**k up. At a point in his career where he can just cruise from here on out, he seems hellbent on making himself look like a total idiot and losing his female fan base. Last week it was no premarital sex for him, this week a complete 180 degree turn. From Starpulse via Stereohyped:

Sex Rules Keep Terrence Howard From Being A Jehovah's Witness

Terrence Howard is still hoping to become a Jehovah's Witness - once he can control his sexual urges. The star studied to become a Jehovah's Witness when he was a teenager but turned his back on the church when he realized he'd have to give up sex until he was married.
He says, "That's where I had my troubles."

But newly-single Howard, who split with his latest girlfriend in July, hasn't given up on the religion, adding, "I'm still working hard at that one. I'll be a Witness one day, as soon as I can discipline myself in that area."