And I Will Co-Sign On That!


Oh no she did not say this! From A Hot Mess:


Halle Berry came out and complained that she’s not considered for enough roles because she’s black. I swear she’s always bitching about something and she is the LAST person who needs to be complaining about getting enough roles.

“It doesn’t matter that I have an Oscar, an Emmy, a Golden Globe and a Silver (Berlin) Bear (DEAD! What?! -J),” Berry, who is pregnant with her first child, said during an interview at a Manhattan hotel to promote her new movie “Things We Lost in the Fire.”

“I shouldn’t have had to try so hard to be considered. I should have to stop convincing studios I am right for it — it should be on my acting merit,” she said.

Sweetheart, did you ever think maybe it is based on your acting talent? You AREN’T that good of an actress. I don’t care if a flying Monkey wearing House of Dereon gave you your Oscar, you ain’t all that. And you’re lucky to be getting as many roles as you do while much more talented actresses like Angela Bassett are forced to do Clean & Clear commercials. SMH.


From IW: Maybe she can blame her delusion on the pregnancy. It took a few minutes for me to digest that she has an Emmy, Golden Globe, and Oscar....talk about bizarro.