Time For A Little Blog Lovin'.....


Must, must, MUST give love to the blog O Hell Nawl!. Every time I get on that b__ch I laugh out loud, and I loves to laugh. There is a team of folkses over there that are smart, witty, and completely the fool, even the comments are funny. Lighten and brighten your day and check them out.

My blog is obviously slanted for my community (I felt it was needed), but believe me, my world is wide open. I would like to give it up for some blogs that make me laugh too, authored by the brothers from another mother:

D-Listed: This dude Michael K. would be in an institution if he wasn't blogging, and I think I love him. He got me on the blogs like Bob-bay on crack.

What Sucks: He is really and truly on point about the suck factor, and has a pointed wit that deserves it's own T.V. show.

News As Gossip: I believe this dude is a comedy writer, but he is probably much, much funnier than anybody he writes for.

Enjoy!


i know the picture is a bit odd, but what can i say? i liked it