Would Toni Childs Do This Movie?

When she left 'Girlfriends' a couple of seasons ago, Jill Marie Jones decided to reinvent herself and ignite a film career. She's completed a few films already, the latest being 'Major Movie Star' with Jessica Simpson and Vivica A. Fox.

In her first role as a lead actress, 'Redrum' will be shown at this year's American Black Film Festival (ABFF) (Oct.25-28), which will take place in Los Angeles.

Featured in the film with Jones are Jenifer Lewis, Kenny Young, Chris Spencer, Danny Woodburn, Terri Vaughn, Rodney Perry, Joe Torry, and Reginald Ballard. aol


From I.W.: I'm still tryin' to figure out if her move to leave "Girlfriends" was linear, up, or down....not looking that great so far, but I wish her well.

At any rate, I'll be at the festival, and I'll relay the shenanigans to ya'll.