I Knew This BS Was Coming....


First the cover of "Today's Black Woman", now this. It is said that Elise Neal may play Karrine "Supahead" Steffans in a biopic.

Why, why, WHY is this woman given so much attention? Believe me, as I comment on this, there is absolutely no haterade involved, as some people like to accuse me of here and there--I have a good life...I just say what I feel.

As someone who has worked in entertainment, I know that it is one of the easiest feats in the world to eff a celebrity if you choose to. You basically just have to stand upright and have half a pulse. 99% of the time, they are either just amusing themselves or just seeing if they can get it. Example: One well-known rapper's opening line to me was "you know I wanna bone you right?" Romantic....it's like shooting fish in a barrel to get with these guys.

So why is opening your legs and putting your mouth on someone cause celebre'? I could even allow if she was an interesting hoe, which she is not, just delusional. I am dumbfounded every time she calls herself "a great mother" (in her book she admits to leaving her son with various strangers for long stretches of time, without checking on him) or a "best-selling author" with her embarrassing elementary school style of writing. Check with Toni Morrison on that one.

What does make her different from the thousands of other women who have similar stories (whether they went there or not) is that Supahead's mouth (and other holes) are 20 sizes bigger in a shameless quest for fame at any cost. I agree with Jamie Foxx and the moniker he bestowed her on his radio show: "Pre-paid hooker". Please let this movie go to the nearest dusty 99 cent DVD bin.

For a funny post about Supaho, click here.